We are excited to announce the re-opening of our conference centers in early 2022.
Space requests are not currently being accepted. Priority rescheduling will be provided to those whose events were cancelled in 2020 due to the pandemic. We will reach out to you in the fall/winter of 2021. All other clients will be notified in the first quarter of 2022, when requests open. Updates will also be made here. Please note that it is probable that the booking window will be a matter of months rather than the standard one year timeline.
The California Endowment will continue to monitor developments around COVID-19 and to heighten or loosen our event guidelines accordingly.
What to Expect On Site
- Temperature screenings
- 6’ distancing
- Copy of day-of registration
- Proof of vaccination
- Touchless hand sanitizer units in conference rooms
- Café and catering available in Los Angeles
Planning to book an event for 2022?
- Due to the rapidly changing landscape, please do not base your projections on the capacities and diagrams under Meeting Rooms. Our safety standards could exceed public guidelines. If you are planning a small meeting, or a largely virtual event with on site seating for a fraction of normal capacities, we are an appropriate venue. We will work with you on this at the time of booking.
- In the interest of serving as many organizations as possible, breakout rooms will not be accommodated in the near future.
Eligible organizations include:
- Nonprofit organizations that are exempt under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code and are classified as “not a private foundation” under Section 509(a)
- Independent, sponsored projects of a nonprofit Section 501(c)(3) organization acting as a fiscal sponsor
- Government and public agencies