We offer competitive salaries and benefits and a progressive work environment.
We have a dedicated staff working throughout the State of California, headquartered in Los Angeles, with additional offices in Sacramento, Oakland, Fresno, and San Diego.
- More than two weeks of personal paid time off in the first year of service
- Eight (8) company holidays per year
- End-of-year 7-day paid shut-down
- 88 to 90 percent employer-paid medical insurance plans (four choices including PPO/HMO/Kaiser) with Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA) toward mental health expenses
- 92.5 percent employer-paid dental insurance plan: DPPO plan
- 100 percent employer-paid plans: vision, life and accidental death & dismemberment, short-term disability, long-term disability, and employee assistance program
- 401(k) plan with employer matching
- Employer-funded cash balance retirement plan
- Employer reimbursement toward gym fees and/or wellness program
- Employer reimbursement toward college tuition
- Matching gifts program
- Employer-paid parking or public transportation subsidy
Available through payroll deductions
- AFLAC supplemental plans
- Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Supplemental coverage of life, AD&D, and long-term disability plans.
- Employer sponsored 529 College Savings Plan.
- Nationwide Pet Insurance