The California Endowment is committed to hiring the most talented professionals to help fulfill our mission. We offer attractive salaries and benefits, cutting-edge technology, and a progressive work environment. We have a dedicated staff working throughout the state, headquartered in Los Angeles, with additional offices in Sacramento, Oakland, Fresno, and San Diego.
The California Endowment is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and to creating a work environment where the individual is valued and respected.
We believe that diversity and inclusion are essential to organizational effectiveness and excellence, and our commitment to diversity is reflected in the composition of our staff, management, and board of directors.
The Endowment welcomes applicants from diverse backgrounds and seeks to hire qualified staff reflecting the rich diversity of the communities we serve. We define diversity in broad terms to include race, ethnicity, age, gender, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, geography, and socio-economic status.Back to Top
- More than two weeks of paid time off
- Nine company holidays per year
- End-of-year paid close-down
- Health coverage:
- 85 to 92 percent employer-paid medical insurance plans (three choices: PPO/HMO/Kaiser)
- 95 percent employer-paid dental insurance plan: DPPO plan
- 100 percent employer-paid plans: (1) vision, (2) life and accidental death & dismemberment, (3) short-term disability, (4) long-term disability, and (5) employee assistance program
- 401(k) plan with employer matching
- Employer-funded cash balance retirement plan
- Employer contribution toward gym fees and/or wellness program
- Employer contribution toward college tuition
- Matching gifts program
- Employer paid parking or public transportation subsidy
- Available through payroll deductions:
- AFLAC cancer care and/or accident indemnity and/or hospital advantage insurance plans
- Putnam 529 college savings plan
- Series I or EE U.S. savings bonds